2018 BCAPA Annual General Meeting
10 Mar 2018 - 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
555 W Hastings Street, Vancouver
The 2018 BCAPA AGM will be held on Saturday, March 10, 2018 at Harbour Center (Joseph & Rosalie Segal Center – 555 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 4N4) from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM; formal agenda to follow. Please register by March 1, 2018.
Parking is available at Harbour Center Underground Parkade or 450 Cordova Street Parkade. There are also several privately run parking lots available nearby.
A light breakfast and full lunch will be provided. Please contact Megan Heathfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 26, 2018 if you have any dietary restrictions. We will try to accommodate you as best we can.
ASK US ABOUT… Sponsoring a meal, coffee break, snack, or appetizer at the 2018 AGM. Sponsorship options include Platinum – $1500 | Gold – $1000 | Silver – $500 status (see flyer sent to email@example.com for sponsorship benefits and details or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Guests will be charged a $25.00 fee to offset costs. Payment can be made via Paypal to “email@example.com” or cash/cheque at the AGM. The BCAPA encourages guests to attend and would like to extend an incentive for membership by crediting the guest AGM fee back to new applicants if they apply for membership within 30 days of attending the AGM.
At Harbour Center Underground Parkade or 450 Cordova Street Parkade.
There are also several privately run parking lots available nearby.
A room block was NOT booked for the 2018 AGM as hotel rates were found to be less expensive if booked separately than if booked through a room block. As such, a map of accommodations in close proximity to the meeting venue (Harbour Center) has been provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. March 10th is a busy weekend for conferences so…Book soon to ensure availability & the best rates!
Malone’s Social & Taphouse (608 Pender St W, Vancouver)
- The Archaeology Branch is pleased to offer a workshop “Arch Branch 101” March 9th in Vancouver. The purpose of the workshop is to directly engage with those archaeologists responsible for site form and report submissions to the Branch. The Branch has advised us that the workshop is at capacity. Please contact Erin.MacLennan@gov.bc.ca if you have any questions.
- The BCAPA PD Committee would like to present “Colonization, Reconciliation and a Walk In The Park – Getting to Know Stanley Park” facilitated by D. Geordie Howe on Sunday, March 11, 2018:
- Further details will be distributed to email@example.com. Registration is open NOW!
- Cost: $20 for BCAPA Members; and $50 for non-BCAPA members
- To Register: Please contact Raelene Danks at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up for this workshop. OUT-OF-TOWNERS will have preferential registration. Space is limited. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of fees.
REGISTER FOR THE AGM BEFORE MARCH 1ST AND GET A SWAG BAG (PSST THE ITEMS ARE AWESOME… SO DON’T MISS OUT)!!
We hope to see you all there! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, if you have any questions or comments about the aforementioned information.
Bookings are closed for this event.