Looking for a Career in Archaeology, or to Hire an Archaeologist?
Our members subscribe to the following principles:
Members adhere to standards of practice, a code of ethics, a code of conduct, and a grievance procedure. Part of our mission is to provide the public and our members with information about our association, archaeology, and archaeological legislation.
Click on the topics below to quickly navigate to some of our most popular pages:
- Hire an archaeologist
- Become a member of the BCAPA
- Review important SAFETY INFORMATION
- See important information for Realtors in B.C.
- Check out job postings
- Find an archaeologist available to speak to schools or community groups
- Contact BCAPA members, or contact consulting firms or institutions employing professional members