Our members subscribe to the following principles:
1 the archaeological record is the physical remains of past human activity, and as such, members of the association hold it is of importance to all people;
2 members of the association have a responsibility to work for the preservation and protection of the archaeological record.
Members adhere to standards of practice, a code of ethics, a code of conduct, and a grievance procedure. Part of our mission is to provide the public and our members with information about our association, archaeology, and archaeological legislation.
Click on the topics below to quickly navigate to some of our most popular pages:
- Hire an archaeologist
- Become a member of the BCAPA
- Review important SAFETY INFORMATION
- See important information for Realtors in B.C.
- Check out job postings
- Find an archaeologist available to speak to schools or community groups
- Contact BCAPA members, or contact consulting firms or institutions employing professional members